Career Treks invites young business people...
...to join the 2005 Career Treks as Mentors
It's an ideal week-long position
- About to start business school
- Completing a management development or rotation program
- On spring or summer break from business school
- On leave from a participating employer
- Just graduated from business school
A handful of Mentors will travel
with each Trek to
- Offer accounts of life in the entry-level workforce
- Assist in job search skills training
- Enable students' networking with other professionals
- Coordinate site visits, panels, talks and social events
- Provide perspective on career and education decisions
Please click here for a schedule of Career Trek sessions.
Please contact Career Treks at via e-mail or at 202.387.8190 for more information.